Sunday, January 4, 2009

I am so excited for school to start again. I can not belive that two weeks have already slipped by. I am in 5th grade at Callison Elementary School. I have Mr. Guzzo as my teacher, he is very nice. I had a wonderful break.

It was super fun to see all the gifts under the tree. We all had fun opening up the gifts. Wrapping paper was everywhere. All the kids got a Webkinz. Lily and I each got a pink poodle, Joe got a Gecko, David got a German Shepherd, last but not least, Evie got a Monkey. All so cute. Webkinz was so crazy to log onto on Christmas Day. Tons of kids must have gotten Webkinz for Christmas because there was a waiting line on Webkinz! Crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are excited for school to start. Vacations are wonderful and Christmas even better-- but school is still a great place to be.

    I still often wish I were back at school (college, of course, but you'll get there).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis, you are doing a great job on your blog. Keep it up. Love, DAD

    ReplyDelete